Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Adventures of Monty Montana: Puppy of Destruction


Last night Monty was very busy. This is fuzz left over from a yet to be determined item. This is why Monty does not sleep overnight in the house.
Monty likes to take things out of the back of the gator and play with them elsewhere.

I do not know what this is, it appears to be a light of some sort. It does not look inexpensive. In any case, Monty was able to turn it into pieces and even remove the batteries. Of course making me worry he was chewing on batteries, but I don't think he was.

Monty's long term deconstructive work is the gator seats.

A rare pause long enough to get a good photo...I am starting to think he is not a blue heeler. I think he is a short haired border collie. His teeth are very small for his size, he looks like her will grow bigger and I have seen borders with their tails cut before. Or what else would he be, I'm interested in ideas...eventually I can verify this.

Here he comes!

He thinks he's a big dog too and loves to get in on the action. This is happy-good-morning play.

Monty on the sidelines, still unnoticed and thinking he's king of the world.

Monty actually pausing...hmmm maybe this is getting a little rough...still happy play...they do this every morning.

Okay what else to do?

Oh, Kitty.

Oops, he got noticed chasing the kitty and now HE'S the kitty...

Probably not a good idea to bite Moose's nose.

Play hard, sleep hard.