So anyway, I got to ride on the back of a four wheeler through the woods and the swamp. I was comforted and entertained by my friend who we'll call "Beer."
The boys would get off the four wheelers and wander around the woods, solving the world's problems and exclaiming excitement over orange vs pink ribbons.
It is amazing the beating a four wheeler can take. Really. We were dragging whole trees from underneath them and going through swamps and over tree stumps and they just kept going. Albeit a little hot and steamy by the end. I've spent 95% of my time on farm gators and the like, doing something with a purpose vs playing.
I find it hilarious what guys will get themselves into and think is fun. If this were my problem, I'd be freaking out. (Although looking at this picture is hilarious.)
Not laughing and telling someone else to try it next.
It is so funny, I've bush-wacked the black hills on a green 3 year old horse that wasn't very good at stopping or turning. But, the four wheeling scared me! I don't trust them not to tip over.
Oh and did I mention that I was COVERED IN MUD? It was in my hair. Which I'm told looks green. That's just awesome.
New experiences, new experiences.
